USA has Best Business Schools in the World and It is considered to be the best study destination for management education particularly MBA in USA. MBA Universities in USA have elaborated the purview and scope of the management education. The range on institutions, specializations and the popularity of all these has made MBA in USA the very best. MBA in USA at most of the universities will be for two years of duration. Depending upon the university and the specialization, one needs to complete around 36-57 credits to earn an MBA degree in USA.
The learning conditions and the â€˜MBA-exposureâ€™ vary by a great extent upon the institution. US education system helps develop visionary strong managers and focus on practical aspects and provide much extensive exposure and outlook. An MBA is USA right for someone who is passionate and has thirst for learning and flourish.
Pursuing an MBA degree from US Universities can mean an MBA degree where students undergo some part of the course at a business school in a different country. For instance, Columbia University has links with London Business School and Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania partnered with INSEAD of France to impart an MBA program and exchange possibilities for students. Business schools in US prepare individuals for a broad range of management constraints. MBA graduates from US universities will be able carry out professional leadership and managerial roles in regional, national and international enterprises.
Here are some of the salient features of MBA in USA
Progressive Scope: Students will instantly become a â€˜global citizenâ€™ the moment they enroll in premier business schools in US! Their career options become broader as they will have a privilege to work in the foreign nation, as well as come back to home country.
Practical Knowledge: Most of the MBA programs offered by the US Universities are case study based, which makes them less â€˜bookishâ€™.
Powerful Peer Group: US business schools attract larger no. of students from different parts of the world and the MBA in USA class would typically have students from 10-20 various countries, this provides the students an opportunity to make friend from around the world and get exposed to their culture. The cultural exposure would surely expand their perspective.
International Network: Most of the premier business schools in the US are over 100 years old, which offers you a robust and extensive alumni network. Students will be able to connect with the whoâ€™s who of the business world, from across the globe.
These are some of the popular specializations / concentrations that most students opt for
- Strategic Management
- Real Estate
- Operations and Information Management
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Information: Strategy, Systems, and Economic
- Human Resource and Organizational Management
- Health Care Management
- Environmental and Risk Management
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Business and Public Policy
- Some of the premier business schools offering MBA in USA, which are very famous among the Indian Students
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Northwestern University â€“ Kellogg School of Management
- University of Pennsylvania â€“ Wharton Business School
- Harvard Business School
- University of Michigan â€“ Ross School of Business
- University of Chicago Graduate School of Business
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology â€“ Sloan School of Management
- Columbia Business School
- University of California â€“ Berkeley â€“ Haas Business School
- Dartmouth College â€“ Tuck Business School