A typical application process for Raj Consultants goes in this way
- Prospective students submit their academic profile for initial screening
- An experienced study in USA consultants pre-screens the academic credentials of the student and shortlists a set of universities in accordance with the academic performance, future plans and field of interest of the student
- Students will be provided with a list of documents required for application processing
- Once the student submits all the required documents, we initiate the application process and apply to the universities
- We regularly communicate and follow up with the universities with regard to the application status
- We will also be following up with the universities on possibilities of financial assistance
- Once the application is accepted, we will get the Admission / I-20.
- We will then guide the students on the VISA formalities
- We will assist the students in filling up the VISA application and get prepared with the appropriate documentation required for the VISA.
- We will conduct 3-4 Mock VISA interviews, that simulates the students with the real Embassy Atmosphere and boost the confidence level of the students.
- Once the VISA is accepted, we will guide the students in Air ticketing and in purchasing Forex
- We offer pre-departure brief to students and make them comfortable in getting adjusted to the new living conditions at USA.
List of Documents Required for US application
- Passport Photocopy.
- SSC / 10th standard Memo â€“ Attested by the concerned High School.
- Intermediate / 10+2 Certificate â€“ Attested by the concerned Junior College.
- Undergraduate Individual Mark sheets â€“ Transcripts.
- Undergraduate Consolidated Marks Memo â€“ Transcripts.
- Undergraduate Provisional Certificate / Convocation â€“ Transcripts.
- 3 Recommendation Letters â€“ Duly attested by the concerned recommender.
- Personal Statement / SOP.
- Resume / CV.
- Financial Certificate / Bank balance Certificate (Approximately for 18-20 Lakhs)
- Affidavit of Support from the sponsor.
- Any other certificate related to academic/extracurricular activities.
Raj Consultants does not charge any service charge for Application processing to any of its partnered universities in USA. You need to send the Application fee along with the Application. For some of the universities where we receive a fee waiver, you will be exempted application fees and would only need to pay courier charges. Our effective screening and follow up makes sure the I-20 might arrive faster. If you are accepted, the I-20 will be sent to you via courier either directly by the university, or we will inform you if we receive your I-20. You will be intimated by our office updates on your application periodically.